Abdullah has been gaining weight again. So, Fatimah forces him to eat rice cakes. Abdullah, protests initially but just a few days later he wants more! Why? Read on and find out…
Islamic comics for Muslims young and old, including ‘Life with the Ahmad Family’ and ‘The Muslims Comic’! Enjoy them all!
Assalaamu Alaykum, I’m so excited to present you all with book 7 of The Muslims! I think you’ll all find this chapter a little different from the ones before. Let me know what you think of it, and any tips to improve. The paperback and digital versions can be purchased on Amazon. Click HERE to read the […]
What is the relationship between a husband and wife? How should spouses treat one another? Does Islam give us any guidance on this matter? YES!! Surprisingly our Deen gives us a beautiful explanation of how a Muslim wife should treat one another! Read this Islamic comic to learn more!
Assalaamu Alaykum, I think boys will especially like this chapter. There’s a lot of action and new characters are introduced. Learn about Abdullah the bully and how Hani and Ismael will try to change his behavior. Please let me know what you think, when you read it insha Allah. Jazaka Allahu khayran. The digital Kindle […]
As Muslims we should keep away from anything indecent and vulgar. This is very difficult in this day and age, especially when it comes to movies. In this comic Waleed wants to find some decent movie to watch with his family!
All parents want good for their children, but sometimes their priorities are misplaced… They focus on little details and overlook major problems… May Allah guide us! Enjoy reading this Islamic comic and don’t forget to share with your friends & family!
There is no racism in Islam! However, as the saying goes: Islam is perfect, but Muslims are not. Many Muslims may pray and fast, but they do not follow many of the other important teachings of Islam in their daily lives. We can see this in the way Muslims treat new reverts to Islam. May Allah guide us all
Subscribe to Islamic Comics!
- Subscribe for 1 Month $3.00
- Subscribe for 3 Months - Get 2 Ebooks FREE! $9.00
Subscribe for 6 Months - Get 1 Month & 5 Ebooks FREE!
Subscribe for 12 Months - Get 2 Months & 10 Ebooks FREE!
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Sign Up for the Islamic Comics Newsletter!
- Islamic Coloring Pages & Activity Sheets
- Arabic Alphabet
- Coloring Pages & Activity Sheets on Islamic Supplications (Duas)
- Coloring Pages and Activity Sheets about Covid-19
- Eid ul Adha Coloring Pages & Activity Sheets
- Eid ul Fitr Coloring Pages and Activity Sheets
- Hajj and 'Umrah Coloring Pages and Activity Sheets
- Islamic Maze Activities for Kids
- Islamic Months Coloring & Activity Sheets
- Islamic Spot the Difference Activities for Kids
- Islamic Word Search for Kids
- Ramadan Coloring Pages & Activity Sheets
- Islamic Comics
- Islamic Greeting Cards
- Islamic Illustrations
- Illustrations about Hajj
- Illustrations about Ramadan
- Illustrations by Absar
- Illustrations by Huda
- Illustrations by Imaan
- Illustrations by Muslim Kids
- Illustrations by Wardah
- Illustrations by Yusra
- Illustrations on Hajj, Dhul Hijjah and 'Eid ul Adha
- Islamic Illustrations about Wudu (Ablution)
- Islamic Illustrator
- Islamic Manga Illustrations
- Muslim Illustrator
- Poems and Stories for Muslim Kids
- Stories by Huda