What is the relationship between a husband and wife? How should spouses treat one another? Does Islam give us any guidance on this matter? YES!! Surprisingly our Deen gives us a beautiful explanation of how a Muslim wife should treat one another! Read this Islamic comic to learn more!
Islamic comics for Muslims young and old, including ‘Life with the Ahmad Family’ and ‘The Muslims Comic’! Enjoy them all!
Assalaamu Alaykum, I think boys will especially like this chapter. There’s a lot of action and new characters are introduced. Learn about Abdullah the bully and how Hani and Ismael will try to change his behavior. Please let me know what you think, when you read it insha Allah. Jazaka Allahu khayran. The digital Kindle […]
As Muslims we should keep away from anything indecent and vulgar. This is very difficult in this day and age, especially when it comes to movies. In this comic Waleed wants to find some decent movie to watch with his family!
All parents want good for their children, but sometimes their priorities are misplaced… They focus on little details and overlook major problems… May Allah guide us! Enjoy reading this Islamic comic and don’t forget to share with your friends & family!
There is no racism in Islam! However, as the saying goes: Islam is perfect, but Muslims are not. Many Muslims may pray and fast, but they do not follow many of the other important teachings of Islam in their daily lives. We can see this in the way Muslims treat new reverts to Islam. May Allah guide us all
Do you have a pet cat?? Some cats think ‘Pray’ time means ‘Play’ time… How about yours? Enjoy this old, but still awesome, Islamic Comic!!
Sign Up for the Islamic Comics Newsletter!
- Home Page Featured
- Islamic Coloring Pages & Activity Sheets
- Angels, Books & Prophets Activity Pages
- Arabic Alphabet
- Coloring Pages & Activity Sheets on Islamic Supplications (Duas)
- Coloring Pages and Activity Sheets about Covid-19
- Eid ul Adha Coloring Pages & Activity Sheets
- Eid ul Fitr Coloring Pages and Activity Sheets
- Hajj and 'Umrah Coloring Pages and Activity Sheets
- Islamic Matching and Spot the Difference Activities for Kids
- Islamic Maze Activities for Kids
- Islamic Months Coloring & Activity Sheets
- Islamic Word Search for Kids
- Ramadan Coloring Pages & Activity Sheets
- Islamic Comics
- Islamic Greeting Cards
- Islamic Illustrations & Courses
- Illustrations about Hajj
- Illustrations about Ramadan
- Illustrations by Absar
- Illustrations by Huda
- Illustrations by Imaan
- Illustrations by Muslim Kids
- Illustrations by Wardah
- Illustrations by Yusra
- Illustrations on Hajj, Dhul Hijjah and 'Eid ul Adha
- Islamic Illustrations about Wudu (Ablution)
- Islamic Illustrator
- Islamic Manga Illustrations
- Learn to Draw with Absar Kazmi Workshops
- Muslim Illustrator
- Paintings by Muslim Youth
- Poems and Stories for Muslim Kids
- Stories by Huda